Ausmash
Ausmash
  • Login Register
Menu
  • Elo
  • Players
  • Ladders
  • Results
  • Rankings
  • Characters
  • Player tools
  • Compare
  • Head to head
  • Seeding
  • Video
  • Videos
  • Twitch
  • Social
  • Discord
  • Podcasts
  • Crews
  • Awards
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact us
  • API
  • Regions
  • About
  • Friends
  • Ausmash Pocket
  • Ultimate Stage Striker
  • Streameta
  • Legal
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms & conditions

Australian competitive Super Smash Bros. data

  1. Data
  2. Forum
  3. Australian competitive Super Smash Bros. data
This thread will detail all the updates to the competitive data on QLD Smash.
ADMIN 10/01/2014 12:27:42
ShitashiQueenslandMega Man
Switch: SW-4350-9889-9978
Wii U: djkaion
3DS: 1091-9241-2919
Updated the QLD Melee PR.

http://qldsmash.com/Rankings/QLD/SSBM/Oct%202014
Would be nice to get some older Melee PRs if people know where they are, I just have no idea where to find them.

I've received a tourney result for QLD I tried to process but it was using a very old version of TioPro and was incompatible with the site. I can still read the text data of the file, so I'll just have to recreate all the data in a new file which should take about an hour or two.

Anybody thinking of submitting .tio files, please upgrade to the latest version of TioPro if possible. This will ensure results can be submitted quickly and also guarantees the file will work for other users of the latest version of TioPro. Also you can record character data in the newest version which I think is just great.
The latest Melee tournament in QLD, Smash Brovaz has been uploaded and tagged.

http://qldsmash.com/Results/QLD/Smash%20Brovaz%201
Russel has submitted some QLD Melee TioPro files which have been processed. He is single-handedly solidifying the QLD Melee data and I am very grateful to him for doing this.

http://qldsmash.com/Results/VIC/Shadowloo%20Showdown%20V
http://qldsmash.com/Results/QLD/AutumnSmash%202014 (Melee)
http://qldsmash.com/Results/QLD/ButtonSmash%20Issue%20Two
Posted a few tourney results this weekend - two from Victoria which were won by a girl who played Villager and a NSW tourney which Meteor won. I just wish I knew who with.

Please post any data which you would like to have added to the site here.
10/20/2014 05:01:22
HughieVictoriaFox
Switch: SW-1618-9145-4994
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PPeEgYNm8dmRDzRPmArN6szZ0-5qHzQbcECj6NcwPPQ Victorian Smash tourney results spreadsheet.

I don't have the tio files, sorry.

But I might be able to grab the bracket images from the VIC monthly thread.
10/20/2014 05:08:02
ShitashiQueenslandMega Man
Switch: SW-4350-9889-9978
Wii U: djkaion
3DS: 1091-9241-2919
Unfortunately I need the Tio file - I can't add match by match data without them sorry.

If any of them are able to be recovered or even recreated then they can be added and tagged.
10/20/2014 05:16:09
RussellTLMQueenslandFalco
Hughie said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PPeEgYNm8dmRDzRPmArN6szZ0-5qHzQbcECj6NcwPPQ Victorian Smash tourney results spreadsheet.

I don't have the tio files, sorry.

But I might be able to grab the bracket images from the VIC monthly thread.


If you can find the bracket images swing them to me and I can recreate them all
10/20/2014 05:21:06
deanVictoriaDuck Hunt Duo
Wii U: dean7599
3DS: 1435-4425-6023
i think ricky mains palutena, but i say that with 0% confidence

also hughie's link is working now

ricky used mainly palutena and a bit of dark pit and shulk in his win
gords also came third that tournament using those 'controversial' villager tactics
10/20/2014 21:09:50
ShitashiQueenslandMega Man
Switch: SW-4350-9889-9978
Wii U: djkaion
3DS: 1091-9241-2919
This data has been updated on the file for Ricky and Gords.

The competitive page has also had a lot more upcoming tournaments added. I'd like to know when the next Sydney and Perth tournaments are if anybody knows.

http://qldsmash.com/Competitive
10/22/2014 12:49:17
deanVictoriaDuck Hunt Duo
Wii U: dean7599
3DS: 1435-4425-6023
so Victoria and NSW have Ness winning their tournaments
Victoria and WA have Villager winning their tournaments
Queensland have Mega Man winning
no one either knows or cares about SA.
11/23/2014 21:42:46
EmeryQueenslandNess
Shitashi vs V hype!
Should implement 2v2 but you team with your amiibo
12/02/2014 01:19:51

To post on the Ausmash forums you must register

Latest threads

Super Smash Flash 2
13
Davo369
01/26/2025 15:19:47
Australian Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Wifi Online Thread 26
67
Waveguider
06/03/2022 06:39:32
ROUND 1;Matches due 29-05-16 Online Tournament-Ultimate Smash Tour
49
yarbsarb
11/29/2021 01:57:36
Favourite move in the game
6
SonicMam
06/01/2021 02:21:57
Elite Smash Badge
0

02/19/2021 18:41:06
Big SXC Attendee Player Analysis / Banter thread
119
Aerodrome
11/07/2020 09:27:12
Wrong name for some tournaments
0

02/13/2020 13:55:03
Really Random Tournament 3
4
Exist
05/28/2019 04:59:27

Blog articles

A Deeper look into Queensland's May-Aug 2026 PR

By Litty - 6/10/2026 With international talent and returning PR players, May-Aug 2026 was one of Queensland's most competitive seasons in a while.
Read article 1

An Overview of Queensland’s Jan-Apr 2026 PR

By Litty - 20/06/2026 An overview on each player's performance, players to keep an eye on next season and inactive players with a standout performance throughout Jan-Apr 2026.
Read article 0

Cocony-Asks: What do Queenslanders REALLY Think About Off the Rails?

By Coco - 23/05/2026 Coconya goes on a two-question ""deep"" dive to get to the bottom of what people really think before the final Off The Rails
Read article 3
Forum RulesCode of conduct