Ausmash
Ausmash
  • Login Register
Menu
  • Elo
  • Players
  • Ladders
  • Results
  • Rankings
  • Characters
  • Player tools
  • Compare
  • Head to head
  • Seeding
  • Video
  • Videos
  • Twitch
  • Social
  • Discord
  • Podcasts
  • Crews
  • Awards
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact us
  • API
  • Regions
  • About
  • Friends
  • Ausmash Pocket
  • Ultimate Stage Striker
  • Streameta
  • Legal
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms & conditions

Any Sm4shers around Toowoomba?

  1. Data
  2. Forum
  3. Any Sm4shers around Toowoomba?
Just curious if there are any Smash 4 players around the Toowoomba area on here? I'm only able to get to the UQ Smash events in Brisbane and once a month is not very much :(

Would love to start a little Toowoomba comp if there were many others around
Flutter 02/04/2016 12:51:37
Ben_GoldQueenslandKing K. Rool
201+ tourneys
Switch: SW-2890-3115-0043
Wii U: Benjamin01
If they were to be on sundays I could come :D
02/04/2016 13:10:12
cAKEQueenslandRoy
26+ tourneys
Wii U: MakingcAKE82
3DS: 0748-3964-5420
Classic MrL response
02/04/2016 13:12:30
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
97+ tourneys
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
I'm in Gatton which is far closer to Toowoomba than Brisbane. I'm definitely interested if there are many smashers around here.
02/05/2016 06:42:32
FlutterQueenslandRidley
36+ tourneys
Mr_Parchy said:
I'm in Gatton which is far closer to Toowoomba than Brisbane. I'm definitely interested if there are many smashers around here.


Ooh cool I am out near tenthill :) I have no idea how to go about starting a tournament but if there enough people around we should be able to sort something out
02/05/2016 13:45:32
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
97+ tourneys
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
Jumpo said:
Mr_Parchy said:
I'm in Gatton which is far closer to Toowoomba than Brisbane. I'm definitely interested if there are many smashers around here.


Ooh cool I am out near tenthill :) I have no idea how to go about starting a tournament but if there enough people around we should be able to sort something out
that makes 2 of us. I hope there are more people around. I don't have my license yet and I always feel bad for making my parents/sister drive me down to brisbane and then pick me up again. Toowoomba wouldn't be as bad.
02/05/2016 20:47:47
ArbyQueenslandYoshi
60+ tourneys
Wii U: Arbitation
Hey I went to HS in Toowoomba and a few of my friends there are pretty interested in smash but suffer from a similar problem to you. I'll direct them here and hopefully they are still keen.

I'd probably go to Toowoomba smash Tournies once a month because it gives me a good excuse to see the parents as well.
02/07/2016 04:38:18
FlutterQueenslandRidley
36+ tourneys
Arby said:
Hey I went to HS in Toowoomba and a few of my friends there are pretty interested in smash but suffer from a similar problem to you. I'll direct them here and hopefully they are still keen.

I'd probably go to Toowoomba smash Tournies once a month because it gives me a good excuse to see the parents as well.


That would be amazing thanks! If we can get even 10-15 people it would be worthwhile trying to find a little venue to play at.
02/07/2016 12:48:09
ArbyQueenslandYoshi
60+ tourneys
Wii U: Arbitation
I think it will be hard to get 10+ for quite a while.
02/07/2016 12:58:30
FlutterQueenslandRidley
36+ tourneys
Arby said:
I think it will be hard to get 10+ for quite a while.


Well I guess it just depends on where we could actually get to play. If it is going to cost heaps to hire it for the day then it probably won't really be doable with only a few people
02/07/2016 13:04:11
cAKEQueenslandRoy
26+ tourneys
Wii U: MakingcAKE82
3DS: 0748-3964-5420
If the numbers get really low just do it at your house lol
02/07/2016 13:09:01
FlutterQueenslandRidley
36+ tourneys
cAKE said:
If the numbers get really low just do it at your house lol


Haha I live an hour away from Toowoomba in the middle of nowhere :D I totally would otherwise :(
02/07/2016 13:15:05
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
97+ tourneys
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
well there you go, out of Australian Sm4shers, only four or five live at or near Toowoomba.
02/14/2016 01:47:16

To post on the Ausmash forums you must register

Latest threads

Super Smash Flash 2
13
Davo369
01/26/2025 15:19:47
Australian Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Wifi Online Thread 26
67
Waveguider
06/03/2022 06:39:32
ROUND 1;Matches due 29-05-16 Online Tournament-Ultimate Smash Tour
49
yarbsarb
11/29/2021 01:57:36
Favourite move in the game
6
SonicMam
06/01/2021 02:21:57
Elite Smash Badge
0

02/19/2021 18:41:06
Big SXC Attendee Player Analysis / Banter thread
119
Aerodrome
11/07/2020 09:27:12
Wrong name for some tournaments
0

02/13/2020 13:55:03
Really Random Tournament 3
4
Exist
05/28/2019 04:59:27

Blog articles

An Overview of Queensland’s Jan-Apr 2026 PR

By Litty - 20/06/2026 An overview on each player's performance, players to keep an eye on next season and inactive players with a standout performance throughout Jan-Apr 2026.
Read article 0

Cocony-Asks: What do Queenslanders REALLY Think About Off the Rails?

By Coco - 23/05/2026 Coconya goes on a two-question ""deep"" dive to get to the bottom of what people really think before the final Off The Rails
Read article 3

Second Wind 2025's Underdogs

By IcyK - 8/07/2025 Shining a spotlight on players who could exceed expectations at Wellington's premiere Smash event.
Read article 0
Forum RulesCode of conduct